Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Prologue: Still In Port

Hello Y'all

I feel like an awful person, I haven't written in several weeks and I can't lie and tell you that I've been exercising because I havent...life just kind of took over and hasnt released me at this point and I dont know what is going to happen yet with the 14 weeks. I guess I have *sort of* been exercising if you want to call it that. I've been doin Tabata at least once a week when I get the chance but thats really about it. but I have dropped a little weight, so I guess a little progress is better than nothing. 

I got into a huge issues where school wasnt my priority...and I realize now...that was a mistake, so now I've spent the past few weeks scrambling to make up for the slide in grades that happened while I wasnt trying. Which is really hard because senioritis is setting in really hard now that it is the second half of the second semester. But I just gotta keep pushing through it and muscle my way through a Pre-Calculus class that hates my guts. 

My Sam Houston School of Music Audition was at the end of February, and that went well, I should hear the results in a couple days. Also, my Solo & Ensemble competition for my school was this past weekend. I got a 1 on my Ensemble and an Outstanding on my Solo (heh, yea thats right, I got that skill) just kidding, but really, I'm so proud of how hard I worked on it, and I think I really deserved it this year, I've worked on this song and loved on it for the past I dont even know how many months. 

Also, by the way...I got asked to prom :) yay! So, that little bit of worry is done, and I have a date with a sweetheart who is just like me. And by just like me, I mean he is awkward, cranky, arrogant of his craft, and did I mention awkward? Lol, we are gonna have a great time, I know it. 

So yea, that is a brief summary of what has happened in my absence. Now I'm back, and will hopefully be posting again but I dont know when I will start 14 weeks because school is still going on. It might have to wait until summer. We will just have to see. 

Much Love
L<3

So the song this time is Just A Kiss because its just an awesome song and it has been on repeat on my iPod for the past week and a half and I love it so much.

P. S. I want to apologize again for the wait, this has been way to long in the coming, And I feel so bad that I have kept you all waiting this long :(

No comments:

Post a Comment